Contact MeI look forward to serving you
I’m so pleased that you’ve taken this step – for you!
Most of my clients prefer to chat initially to find out more about how they can benefit from my service.
Feel free to contact me during business hours on 0402 039 341
If you prefer to list your questions via email, you can reach me using the form below or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh, and do scroll down for details about my practice in case your questions are answered there.
A few details about my practice…
- Appointments can be made Monday to Saturday and some evenings. Advance bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Initial bookings are made following a brief telephone discussion so that the session can be tailored to your needs.
- Payment is due at the end of a session and options include direct deposit or cash.
- Online booking via credit card, Paypal or direct deposit is required to reserve your place in classes or workshops
- Except in genuine emergencies or illness, at least 48 hours’ notice is required to change or cancel appointments. A 50% cancellation fee applies for sessions cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice.
- Packages are offered at reduced rates in order to allow regular self-care to become a sustainable option for you.
- Gift vouchers are available and make an ideal gift for that special someone. They are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- Private health fund rebates may apply for remedial & pregnancy massage. Please enquire if you qualify.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Choosing Nisha to be our doula was one of the most enlightened decisions we made. Having her support in the lead up to birth, during labour and in the weeks following the arrival of our daughter was invaluable. Nisha’s heart and soul are in her work. Her love, sensibility and intuition helped me to tap into my feminine power and climb the mountain that is labour and birth. It was Nisha’s wise whispers of encouragement during labour that helped me find my strength and self-belief to keep going and birth my angel girl exactly as I’d envisaged.
I have known Nisha for several years and am amazed at the serenity I
experience in sessions. Nisha has wonderful gifts from the healing arts. She is exceptionally intuitive in her counselling and has helped me to trust in myself. Through Somatic Experiencing and bodywork we have begun to unravel trauma that I have been carrying heavily for over four decades. Nisha is a truly gifted healer.
Nisha's loving and nurturing touch is a treasure to experience whilst
pregnant and is quite unlike many other pregnancy massages I've experienced. Nisha goes far and beyond to ensure you leave feeling relaxed and completely nurtured.
Primal Mama provided the space for me to go exactly where I felt called to in my birth preparation - out of my head and into my body, pleasure and primal nature and birthing instincts. Such valuable places to connect with as I prepare to birth my first child, particularly these days with so much information bombarding birthing women and keeping us in our thinking mind.
Thank you, Nisha for offering this space!
I was immediately drawn to the Birthing Bliss retreat day for it’s
physical, cognitive, emotional and spiritual content. Nisha brings a great range of credentials and experience, and her passion for women’s work, natural warmth and openness made me feel safe and confident in the space.
Nisha took us on a journey of self-discovery and self-empowerment while nurturing our intuition and primal instincts. It was a perfect mixture of learning practical techniques, expressing feelings, deep relaxation and connecting with other like-minded mothers. An extremely valued experience that I wish I’d found in my first pregnancy.
I would highly recommend this day to all women no matter how they plan to birth. They will definitely take something special from it.
At five months of my pregnancy, I took the time to nurture myself and my growing belly and was so thankful I did.
My experience with Nisha was lush, gentle, loving and attentive – all the things an aching, pregnant body needs.
To say I was completely moosh after the session is an understatement.
The experience was unlike any other bodywork I’ve tried before. It touched and uplifted me on emotional, physical and energetic levels. The impact remained for some days after.
Nisha has an unquestionable gift as a bodyworker and counsellor. Her knowledge, commitment to her clients and passion for her work is evident in her presence.